Having pest control during construction helps you to address important issues ahead of time, and to stay safe from pests.
Setting The Foundation
Pest control prior to building helps to prevent you from needing pest control in the future. If you prepare before constructing, it can help save the building in the long run. For example, termite treatment before the building goes up will mean that it won't have to get treated in the future. It provides a chemical barrier from pests in the future.
Building Pest Control
Even in a fresh construction site, there are bugs. There is no such thing as empty land. Before a building, the grass and dirt will have ants, roaches, termites, and more.
A pest elimination program prior to breaking ground may be just what your project needs. The professional will look at and address potential sources for pest problems in the future, including water sources.
Having pest treatment before you build means that you can have an idea of the pest situation before the home is built. You will know what kind of pests are nearby. This can also help you to prevent an infestation in the future.
Benefits of Pre Construction Pest Treatment
- Save money in the long run: You will be able to prevent termites from chewing your home's foundation and any potential, costly damage they can cause.
- It's easier: Treating a building for termites before the building goes up is easier than after. Avoid tenting and all of the time consuming hazards that go along with it.
- Better to take action now: Be proactive about your pest treatment options instead of trying to salvage and repair after the fact.
- Pests are inevitable: In some parts of the world, it's not a matter of if but when in terms of pest problems. Be ahead of the game by treating your home for termites beforehand.
- Effective: Pre construction pest treatment is an effective option.
If you want pre construction pest treatment, contact our team today. Yuma Pest serves southwest Arizona with preconstruction pest control. Protect your building before it even goes up. Call us today to set up an appointment. We are happy to help with any commercial or residential project. Safeguard your building from pests with preventative treatments. Contact us with any questions you may have.